AUTHORIZATION FOR MARCHANDISE RETURN FORM
For any marchandise return, please fill this form and send it back to us and please wait for our authorization before any marchandise return.
All reclaiming must be done immediately. No return shall be accepted without prior permission from our part.
You can always return merchandise (some exceptions can be applied) within 30 days of your original purchase. However, after 10 days, handling charge of 20% will be applied.
The charged shipping fees cannot be repaid if the merchandise is returned.
No return can be accepted from us if the parts are malfunctioning, or simply in a bad shape.
All merchandise will be returned at the customers expense.
PE FRASER CATALOG
Our new catalog is now available.
—IMPORTANT— You must not rely to any version other than the new version.
We will not be responsable for incorrect orders related to those old catalogs.
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS FOR A CUSTOM BUILD SCREEN DOOR
This is how to take the measurements for the making of a screen door without having the original model.
Width : Distance from the edge of the glass of the fixed panel to the inside of the frame where the screen door closes.
Height : Distance from the top of the bottom metal rail to the inside of the upper plastic rail (subtract 1/8’’).
Bug flap length : Distance between the screen door rail to the fixed panel of the patio door. We will be able to install the right bug flap model.
***Refer yourself to the attached document
LIMIT DEVICE (OP-201) INSTALLATION
To install the limit device product OP-201, you have to :
1) Fix the small section of the limit device (with the pin and the clip) just beside the window hinge (top or bottom).
2) Fix the stainless rail of the limit device under the opening section of the window.
***By referring to the picture, more the distances ‘’A’’ and ‘’B’’ are long, less the window will open wide.
WEATHERSTRIP #282-283 REPLACEMENT
This is how to replace the #282-283 weatherstrip (now discontinued):
1) Install the recovery holder (a href=”http://pefraser.com/eng/products/caping-holder-pvc-retenue/”>PVC-RETENUE) around the door frame by nailing or stapling it (you may have to pre-drill the plastic before).
2) Insert the weatherstrip #209A in the groove of the top and the opening side.
3) Insert the weatherstrip #210 in the groove of the hinge side.
4) Stick the self-adhesive weatherstrip #208 all around the door frame
***Refer yourself to the attached document.
COLORS FOR THE CAULKING
Many mulco supra colors available:
White, glacier white, clear, translucent, almond, cream, yellowstone, buff, rustic cedar, sierra, satin cream, san, wicker, pebble, light bronze, acadia, cashmere, sable, beige clay, sandalwood, chestnut brown, chocolate, walnut brown, country red, terracotta, bright red, burgundy, black, dark brown,
Bronze, ivy green, pine green, dark green, light green,
Turquoise, heron blue, midnught blue, scotia blue, pewter blue, aluminium, light grey, mist grey, cement grey.